Join The Itechra Team Today
The Itechra staff is made up of highly skilled and knowledgeable professionals with experience in IT consulting, cyber security, cloud computing, and more. We go above and beyond selling and supporting technology—we serve as the complete IT department for each one of our clients.
We're not some green start-up that may not have what it takes to last—we've been around for years and we're still growing fast. We are proud to provide a challenging and rewarding work environment for our staff, offering opportunities for advancement in a growing industry that includes work with cloud technology and cybersecurity.
Interested in being a part of our team?
Itechra is a full-service IT company headquartered in Winona, MN that provides Managed IT Services and Custom Software Development services. Successful candidates for open positions are motivated self-starters with a passion for IT and a desire to provide exceptional customer service.
If you are a motivated self-starter with a passion for IT and a desire to provide exceptional customer service, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
- Provide third-level technical support to end-users via phone, email, or in-person
- Troubleshoot and resolve complex hardware and software issues, including server and network issues
- Serve as an escalation point of contact
- Lead IT projects and initiatives, including system upgrades and implementations
- Develop and implement IT policies and procedures
- Provide guidance and mentorship to junior team members
- Maintain IT infrastructure, including servers, network devices, and cloud-based services
- Ensure compliance with IT security policies and procedures
- Document all support requests and resolutions in a timely and accurate manner
- Provide excellent customer service and support to end-users
- Participate in on-call rotation to provide weekend support as required
Essential Skills and Qualifications
- Associates degree in Information Technology or a related industry certifications required
- 5+ years of experience in technical support or a related field
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Windows, Office applications, SharePoint and OneDrive
- Advanced understanding of networking and internet protocols, including TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, and VPN
- Experience with server and network administration, including Active Directory, Group Policy, DHCP and DNS
- Experience managing and troubleshooting network equipment, such as firewalls, switches and access points
- Experience with centralized Anti-Virus management
- Strong knowledge of cloud-based services, such as Azure and AWS
- Experience with remote connection tools
- Excellent communication, leadership, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and prioritize work accordingly
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
5 Ways We Are Going to Invest in You
- You’ll be paid very well: We know that’s an important concern with any new job. We pay at the top of the scale because it's the only way to get the best people.
- You’ll get a career, not a job: You might be starting in an entry level position, but we sincerely want you to be successful for the long term. We will align this position with your long-term career goals to fast track you on your chosen career path. You’ll get lots of training, professional development, and support from our team.
- You’ll maintain a great work/life balance: We love our work, but we love our families more. So we get our work done to the highest standard, then go home. The better the quality of our work, the fewer emergencies stop us going home.
- You’ll be welcomed into a team of high performers, just like you: It’s important to belong to a team that fits your personality. It makes the work more rewarding and fun. We are a group of high achievers that are focused on creating a world class customer experience in the most positive and upbeat environment possible.
- You’ll do work that matters: We provide mission critical IT services for our customers, so they can achieve their business goals. At the end of the day, we do what we do to help people and make the world a better place. We get involved in our community through volunteering and other fun projects.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $24.00 - $26.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- IT support: 3 years (Required)
- Windows: 3 years (Required)
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
Winona, MN: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Are you willing and able to undergo a comprehensive background check as a part of the hiring process for this position?
Driver's License (Required)
Work Location: In person
Are You The Right Fit?
We're looking for someone to join our team and help us continue providing technology solutions to real-world business problems for our many clients.
Do you go out of your way to discover real solutions for clients that help them see real-world solutions for their problems?
Do you have strong communication skills and the ability to stay motivated while working on your own or in a team?
Have you gained an in-depth knowledge of the latest technology challenges, trends, and solutions in the marketplace?
Most of all, you must be dedicated to supreme client service. Itechra is committed to the highest quality of customer service because it's what makes the difference in this industry.
If you feel the same, then we want you to join our team. We are selective in our recruiting and retention efforts. To join our team, you must possess excellent skills, be self-motivated, and communicate effectively.